Last Updated: June 10, 2020
A cookie is a small text file placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies serve a variety of functions, are widely used to improve website functionality, and provide information to website owners about how visitors use a website.
There are different types of Cookies that websites typically use. Generally, these Cookies include:
• Session Cookies. These exist only during your current browsing session and expire after a short period of time. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent Cookies. These remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie.
• Web Beacons. These are sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifts” and are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has opened an e-mail.
• First-Party Cookies. These are cookies that are set directly by us.
• Third-Party Cookies. These are set and used by approved third parties.
There are various purposes that Cookies can serve on a website. We have categorized the types of Cookies used on this Website as the following:
• Strictly Necessary. These Cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate our Website and use its features. Accepting these Cookies is necessary for the proper functioning of our Website or related services; if you choose to modify your browser settings to block these Cookies, we will not be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our Website during your visit.
• Analytics. These Cookies collect analytical information about how visitors use our Website (such as which pages visitors go to most often, which navigation links are used, whether a user received an error message from a webpage, the number of users who visit our site, etc.). These Cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor, and are only used to improve how our Website works.
• Statistics and Functionality. These Cookies allow our Website to remember choices that you make (such as your user name, language, the region you are in, etc.). These Cookies are also used to provide you with an enhanced web experience.
• Social Media. These Cookies are used when you share information using a social media-sharing button or “like” button on our Services, or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site.
We use each of the following categories of Cookies, though not necessarily at the same time. You can find more about the Cookies in each category below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Currently, our Website uses the following Strictly Necessary Cookies:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Third Party||Session||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
Non Necessary Cookies
Currently, our Website uses the following Non Necessary Cookies:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Third Party||Session||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non-necessary".|
Currently, we use the following Analytics Cookies:
|_ga||Analytics||Session||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_126971889_1||0||1 minute||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Analytics||Session||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.|
You can accept or reject our use of non-strictly necessary Cookies through the cookie banner that pops up when you first visit our website, or through our cookie management system, available through Cookie settings.
You can also control Cookies through your browser. Most browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you reject all Cookies, some portions of our Website may not work properly.
Additionally, as noted in the chart above, Google has also developed a Google Analytics opt-out browser extension to provide the ability to prevent any data from being collected for analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For U.S.-based Visitors:
Meta Aerospace Management LLC
1054 31st ST NW
Washington, DC 20007
For EU-based Visitors:
Meta Aerospace Management Limited
Third Floor, O’Gorman House
37 Ixworth Place
London SW3 3QH